Career at Viraliti
Viraliti is always looking for young, energetic, intelligent, passionate and hard-working individuals to join our team.
Do you -
- Aim for excellence and hate mediocrity
- Believe you can make a difference in the world
- Display inquisitiveness and ask questions
- Have a passion for solving challenging problems
- Want to work with people as smart as you if not more
If you are looking to do absolutely exciting work in an environment you’re going to love and have a go-getter attitude, we’re looking for you.
Viraliti is a fast growing funded startup in the domain of social web, with a team made up of the best minds in the business drawn from IITs. We work with cutting edge technologies like MongoDB,Nodejs etc. and constantly innovative on marketing tactics. We are looking to hire great software engineers and business developers who look forward to the challenge of running a global social media business from India.
If you are sharp, have an entrepreneurial frame of mind are up for the startup challenges, Viraliti is the right place to work for. We offer a great career, and promise a great ride ahead.
Send in your resumes to: email@example.com
Very Specifically, we have the following positions open:
Business Development Specialist
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Identifying and prospecting leads through contacting via phone and email, Linkedin, Google search and CMO’s of local and international businesses.
- Presenting our services to executive levels of organizations.
- Within a 3-6 month time period assuming a business development manager role, assigned to identify and close business opportunities and sell our products and services in a defined geographic territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred within business related field
- Desirable to have sales expertise in a business to business environment
- Demonstrated ability and comfort to prospect, establish appointments via email and phone and sell in person
- A drive to succeed with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- May involve up to 35% flexible travel once final territory is determined as a BDM.
Online Marketing Manager
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Social media management including Facebook page, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn account manamgement.
- Content creation and curation.
- Develop link building strategies including directories, blogs, articles, bookmarking and social media.
- Researching keywords using Google and other tools.
- Meta-data Optimization.
- Stay updated with current search engine news and trends.
- Monitoring site performance, keyword performance.
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Webmaster tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred within marketing field
- The candidate must have optimistic attitude and should be result oriented.
- Candidate must have good knowledge about online marketing.
- Candidate should have good communication skill.
How to apply:
Send your profile with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do mention job title in subject and following details in body
2. Joining date if offered
3. Current Location
4. Current and expected CTC